Local frequencies for SARES:
K6PHL maintains a SARES Channelized Frequency List spreadsheet, you
can download a copy of the current
version 7-3e here.
- Sunnyvale ARES 2m repeater: 145.170MHz (negative offset) PL=94.8Hz, K6GL/R
hosted by City of Sunnyvale DPS
- Sunnyvale ARES 2m simplex: 147.405 MHz
- Sunnyvale ARES 2m alternate simplex: 146.415 MHz
- Shared Sunnyvale ARES / NASA 2m tactical simplex: 147.585 MHz
- Sunnyvale ARES 70cm repeater: 443.275MHz (positive offset) PL=107.2,
this repeater is operated by the Sunnyvale Amateur Radio Service
Repeater Group and hosted by
K-Comm on Crystal Peak.
- SPECSNET 2m repeater: 145.270MHz (negative offset) PL=100.0Hz, W6ASH/R
- SPECSNET 1.25m repeater: 224.140MHz (negative offset) PL=100.0Hz, W6ASH/R
- SPECSNET 70cm repeater: 440.800MHz (positive offset) PL=100.0Hz, W6ASH/R
The complete Santa
Clara County frequency list (on www.scc-ares-races.org).
- SVECS 2m repeater: 146.115MHz (positive offset) PL=100.0Hz, AA6BT/R
- SVECS 70cm repeater: 444.625MHz (positive offset) PL=110.9Hz, N6NAC/R
The following HF frequencies have been established for communication with
the Regional and State level of the OES:
- 40m 7.230 MHz LSB (daytime)
- 80m 3.992 MHz LSB (nighttime)
- 160m 1.987 MHz LSB (nighttime alternate)
The ARRL Pacific Division Section Managers met and established a set of
HF frequencies to be used for inter-section traffic and as mutual aid
common frequencies. These are to be used to establish initial contact
between the responders and the destination operation. The Frequencies
All operations are phone.
- 3.987 Mhz LSB
- 5.332 Mhz USB (5.3305 Mhz) Channel A
- 7.232 Mhz LSB
- 14.265 Mhz USB
- 146.520 Mhz FM
last updated on
$Date: 2016-05-04 20:02:08+00 $, document $Revision: 2.18 $.
© 2003-2016 SARES/K6OTT. All rights reserved.